۱۳۹۷ اسفند ۲۲, چهارشنبه

Poetry about nostalgia

Poetry about nostalgia

Miss

Not shirt

That you change it

Be good!

Sometimes nostalgia

The skin is a human being

.............................................................................. ..

I like dusk on Friday

For the sake of your misery ...

That slowly

Take your head

On my shoulders

.............................................................................. ..

I miss you

Tight to say

Not like a shirt tight

My nostalgia

It is like whale

Which is instead of the ocean

They threw him in a fishpond

I miss you

This means my lungs,

Tails and breaths have lowered your breath ...

.............................................................................. ..

Tonight on my shoulders

The collar is heavy

A bag full of nostalgia

I miss you all this misery

With broken feathers goes to the heavens

Going to the unknown

Maybe this time in that peak

To his goddess(شعر در مورد دلتنگی)

Poetry about the brother, poetry about the dead brother, poetry about the brother of the traveler
Poetry about sweet nostalgia

Woe to the world who is afraid of a sweetheart

Thirsty buds are scary of the golfer

The lover is afraid of the familiarity of the visit

The knuckles are scared of the tar

Shahsavar is afraid of a smooth road

This physician is afraid of seeing the patient ...

Poetry about father, poetry about missing father, poetry about parents
Poetry about a friend's nostalgia

I'm taking a friend of tears crying with me

Where do you go, where do I go?

Where am I going to make a way out?

I look at the throat

I'm not close to someone who does not pack anyone to my heart

Chu tear down a bed on a wave of abandoned abandoned me

Everyone who is near the chest is near the chest

Separate me with everyone who is close to him

No eye on my face, no wind in the undercoat

I'm familiar with my glittering sweat

What added me! What does not mean less!

He tells me how I live, why me

The stars are not in the sky

I miss you, my friend, crying with me
Image result for ‫دلتنگی‬‎

Poetry about rain, poetry about romantic rain, poetry about the rain of famous poets, poetry about autumn rain
Poetry about the nostalgia of famous poets
 Biteau is not going to die
It's hot you do not like this
See your drunken intellect in your wheel cycle
 The ears are not in your hands
Your soul is boiling. He drinks you heart
 The wits roar. Beat does not go away
Khmer I and my hangman are my garden and my spring
My dream is not going to be me
You are my estate and mys
My fresh water is not in your bite
Occasionally, on the other hand, on the occasion
It's where you go to Batu
Break your heart repent to break it
 It's all your own. You are not going to be bite
Without you, if you're tired, you are rough under the world
 Garden of Eram is not going to be in Bethou
I'm going to step in the series and become a science fellow
Do not go to Bethou
Sleep my sleep
 There are no breaks in Bito's interval
Do not you, my boyfriend, goes to ruin my job
Mons and my sorrow, I do not go to Bethou
I do not like life like you. I do not like it
 I'm sorry for you because I do not bite
Anything I say is not a document, but good and bad
Say goodbye to you too
Rumi
..................................................................

The day of the hijab and the evening of the end of the night

I opened my horoscope and lost my chest

It's all my sore throat

Eventually in the final step of the spring garden

Thank you for the flower of the corner

The wind of wind and shock came late

In the morning it was hoped that the unclean blindness was revealed

Gobran Iy, the night laborer

After this light, you will be happy

We went to the sun and left it

It's a disturbance in the nights of the heart

Everyone was in the shadow of the gurney

I do not believe that the time has come yet

The story of the sadness that got in the government

You stayed cool

Which gave him a lesson

Do not count on Hafez

Thank you for your time

Hafez

..................................................................
Where did you go last night
I went to God and beyond God's Desert

I do not say the laughter swam in the ball

I'm not saying that the rain came gold

Take your foot that you take me with you

_ Keep up your mind and insanity _

In your walk you were going

Annan with light

Stand up to your feet until you abandoned, I went to bed!

Sugar and complaints

There were secrets and contemplation

With all being heavy

Forgive me

To the balance that was the same in his fair marriage

Dignity and Disappointment and Mourning I went

How many times did I die?

I went to nothing

Thank you!

My dear green destruction house

Where did you take me last night

Where did you go last night

sohrabsepehri

Poetry about life, poetry about beautiful life, poetry about hard life, poetry about simple life
Poetry about the nostalgia of Karbala

Still, your passion has a ghazall

The breeze has a mirror basket

Blessed are the imaginary that remained in the shrine

And the memory of it is from that place

Remember the sweet taste of Karbala'i

The lips have "Ahlul I am al-Salon"

What a beautifully broken structure is God

Inside the six-dimensional template has a ghazall

Tell me what i love you so much

Say our love is rooted in the afterlife

Your servant taught me in the midst of blood

Our Russians also have a solution

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر